Friday, November 15, 2013

November Scents

Hey, guys, enjoying your November?
Brrrr, it's getting windy and cold over here and mornings smell like snow. Time for mugs and blankets and cinnamon bakings. We'll keep the mulled wine for December ;)

I've been working a lot these days, as Christmas is coming and things became a bit frantic (if you're planning some Christmas shopping at my stores, please keep in mind that at this time of year you can never be too early). I have some more jewelry to show and some more stories to tell, but all in its time.

Now, talking about winter smells and tastes, I was invited recently to be a guest author at Etsy Christmas In July Team Blog. I love that one, there is always something new and interesting to read on various topics. So, I shared one of those magical winter recipes that will wake your inner child, gather your family in a fun activity and make your home smells like heaven.

Click here for the post: Serbian Honey Cookies or How to win a Christmas cook fight

Cya soon!

<3 <3 <3

November is just lovely when it's outside, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment