Monday, October 28, 2013

Ok, let's put a face to these words... Nice to meet ya!

Somehow, I have very few pictures of myself. In this era of constant photographing and sharing and pinning, I never bring camera with myself and never think of the smartphone that I do carry around. And even if I do, posing for pictures so often seems to me like waste of time and losing that special moment that you wish to capture. Kind of sacrificing a real-time memory for a digital memory.

But this weekend there was a really special event. There was a huge book fair in my city, which is a special thing for me every year, but that's not what I had in mind. My very dear friend got her first book published! And not only that, but it was a hit! And not only that, but it's a magic fantasy novel for children that I totally adored from the first paragraph I read, some year and a half ago!
So, it was a real picture time.

And all this intro (I talk too much, I know) was for that I realized that there are few pictures of me on the internet and that it would be nice to show you who is behind this blog and chainmaille jewelry and shops and all.

So here I am. Hi, guys, nice to meet you :)
(I'm the one with short hair)



<3 <3 <3


Funny TV voice:
Time for a commercial: The model on the pictures wears prototypes of stunning chainmaille earrings with spikes and a breathtaking sleek cuff chainmaille bracelet. Available at Etsy, Zibbet and DaWanda shops!

2 comments:

  1. It's always nice to put a face with a name! I do need to get better at that! A huge congratulations to your friend on getting her book published! Here's to the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Michelle, it surely is a huge thing. And we are expecting a book serial, it's fantasy after all ;)

    ReplyDelete